Social Media Manager
Cambo is looking for a Social Media Manager. We are looking for someone who has a passion for their craft, gets excited by ideas and is immersed in the craft of social media.
As a Social Media Manager, you will be an expert in social media and responsible for planning and delivering best in class social thinking and communicating across our key clients’ social channels. You want to be a part of creating award-winning work and know that doing this means being all over social trends, tapped into culture, and knowing all there is to know about platform functionality.
- Content planning: Developing content plans based on campaign and always-on strategies, that are on the cultural pulse and in line with platform trends.
- Community management: Moderating, driving engagement and positive sentiment across online communities, as well as crisis management. This will include delivering insights-based reporting back on these efforts.
- Content management: Implementing social-first campaigns and always-on activity across various channels, then monitoring them with a view towards constantly improving business results via effective brand-building. This will include seeing projects through briefing, creative development, production, dispatch, and reporting. You will be liaising with clients, other agencies/partners and internal teams to complete this.
- Content strategy: Supporting the Social & Content Lead in strategy development – this acts as a springboard for creative solutions that deliver commercial outcomes. This will include completing platform and category audits, as well as research into different audience segments to help us develop insightful, substance-led work.
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Background in technology brands will be considered a plus
Contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org