Junior Art Director
We’re looking for creative people who are talented, driven, and kind. Specifically, a Junior Art Director to join our Creative Department.
Some things we think are important in the role: being a design-based, craft-obsessed conceptual thinker. Being strategically smart and aesthetically free. Always curious, always dialing, always pushing. Excited to work in any and all media. Ours is a collaborative group, but not one where people hand things off, so pride and ownership over your work is important, too. Mainly, we’re looking for someone to bring their whole self and full talents to a currently remote department who’d be excited to have you.
- Layout and Design in Digital and print
- Content creation for SoMe platforms
- Composing images in Photoshop
- Video storyboard, presentation development
- Other design related activities determined by the Creative Director
- 2-3 minimum years of experience in advertising agency
- Experience working with Adobe creative suite
- Understanding of print production and knowledge of setting up files for print
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be a highly organized individual that pays strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight schedules